The admission process for GSSE Admission 2017 is here!
Note that we will need to receive your English proficiency score by your interview day, which will either be April 19 or 20, 2017.
For the printable version please click here.
For international students, a certified copy of the High School Equivalency Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education (Thailand) is required upon registering to Thammasat University. International students from Myanmar and the Philippines must take GED or other high school equivalency tests. The process, run by the Ministry of Education, may take up to 2 months, so it is required for international students to be in Thailand about 2 months before the Fall Semester begins.
1. Request for the required documents from your school as soon as possible. It’s the admission time of the year which is also the busiest time for your school’s administrative office. The sooner you ask them for the required document isprobably the less time you need to wait.
2. Take your English proficiency test! We recommend you to take TOEFL or IELTS, but other tests listed on the requirement page are acceptable too. These tests usually take 1-2 weeks before they announce your score, so please take into account of the evaluation time as well.
PART 1: online application
By APRIL 3, 2017
3. Please go to Apply Now to start your GSSE admission process.
4. You must create an application account where you can save your uploads and information.
Please note that the email you used to create your account will be used as the main channel of communication throughout your admission.
5. Once you have completed and submitted your application, a submission confirmation email will be sent automatically to you along with the application fee invoice.
Additionally, if you choose to submit a reference person, another email will be sent directly to their email. This is an optional part of the application but if you choose to complete it, please make sure that your reference person takes the time to diligently fill the letter of recommendation form by April 19, 2017.
For international students, transaction can be made with the information provided in the requirement section.
7. All application requirements, which include documents, information, and application fee, must be submitted and paid by April 3, 2017.
PART 2: admission day
On April 19 or 20, 2017
8. You may come to our admission day by invitation only. The examination will be held at the School of Global Studies, Thammasat University (Rangsit campus). You will only be required to come to interview on either April 19 or 20.
9. Upon registration, you will have to submit the link to your published video or booklet.
10. You will be evaluated in three different types of assessments: written essay, group activity and interview.
11. Your written examination will require you to write 2 essays.
12. The group activity will require your participation in solving problems (1 hour).
13. The individual interview will be with 1 - 2 faculty members (15-20 minutes).