You will need the following documents to begin your application:
- Personal Statement (No More than 750 Words)
- CV (No more than 2 pages)
- Academic Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores. You may choose among TOEFL, IELTS, or TU-GET.
- TU-GET (500 and up)
- TOEFL paper-based (500 and up)
- TOEFL computer-based (173 and up)
- TOEFL Internet-based (61 and up)
- IELTS (6.0 and up)
A Personal Statement of no more than 750 words is required for us to assess your application. You will be required to answer the first two questions and then be able to pick your third question to answer.
- Please explain why you are applying for the MA in Social Innovation and Sustainability Program and what interested you most (approx. 250 words)
- Explain how the MA in Social Innovation and Sustainability Program relates to your future academic studies and career aspirations (approx. 250 words)
And please answer ONE of the following two questions:
- The university invites distinguished guest speakers representing a wide range of experiences and accomplishments. What person, past or present, would you invite to speak? What question would you like to ask him or her? (approx. 250 words)
- The lessons we take from the difficulties or obstacles we encounter can be vital to later success. Tell us about a challenge, setback or failure that you have experienced. How did it affect you and what did you learn from the experience? (approx. 250 words)
Your CV not exceeding two pages highlighting your academic credentials (including GPA), work experience, and your accomplishments.
Application Submission: All the above-mentioned (four) documents should be submitted through the link below.